Prices start from £12,000+VAT
Our Cotswold Living Vans can be built onto vintage farm trailers to enable them to be towed behind a vehicle or steam engine or just as an alternative to the traditional looking shepherds hut.
- Clad in galvanised corrugated tin or wood, finished in a choice of colours.
- Hardwood stable door, fitted with a security mortise lock
- Removable wooden steps
- Walls are fully insulated and lined with bevelled edge tongue & groove
- Fully painted inside in a choice of colours
- Floor stained in light oak finish
- Two single opening hand-made windows.
All Cotswold Shepherds Huts come in a variety of lengths 12ft, 14ft, 16ft, 18ft all are 6ft 11” wide.
We can accommodate extra windows and style of doors whatever you desire, prices on request.
- Distressed paint finish applied on tin to replicate the look of an old hut £900.00
- Drop-leaf table and fitting £120.00
- Fitted Day bed that slides out into double bed with storage under £400.00
- New wood-burning Stove – fully fitted with twin flue and base and a carbon monoxide alarm £1,300.00
- Electric package- RCD unit including certificate, 2 double sockets and an outdoor 230v connection point and fitting £295.00
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom all we need is a postcode for a delivery price. All prices are exclusive of VAT and are valid for one month once your quotation has been requested.
On hard standing, two or three people can move a hut around. On grass, gravel, etc, a small tractor, 4x4 or similar vehicle is needed. Our huts have a very tight turning circle. The axle is mounted on steering plates and the wheels are able to steer right under the body of the hut.
The shepherds hut will need some form of hard standing under the wheels if on soft ground - sleepers or paving slabs set flush to the ground level are perfect.
Typically, shepherds huts do not require planning permission. The potential change of use of the land may need planning permission, so if you were to put a hut in an agricultural field and run a business from it, you may need planning permission, but if you have any concerns, contact your local planning office.
Our friendly and very helpful local haulier can deliver anywhere in the UK including abroad. Crane hire can also be organised. Prices upon request.
There is a 25% deposit payable (non-refundable) when an order is placed and the balance is required before delivery.